Monday 1 October 2012

Task 1: Getting to know Blogger

Things you can do with Blogger

  • Publish own posts from computer, tablet, phone etc
  • Add images, videos, links, documents
  • Change the layout of your blog by using various templates, colors, text
  • Earn money by posting high-quality original content, creating adverts using Google.
  • Subscribe to other blogs, with other blogs being able to subscribe to you.
  • You can also create 'Team Blogs' which can be set up with more than one user on Blogger. This is helpful when put into groups for coursework as work is easily added and viewable from all team members.

How I think Blogger will be useful for my coursework

  • I think Blogger will be easier for my coursework as I will not have to carry around papers and books, instead all of my work is stored in this blog, which is easily accessible from home and from school, making it easy to add to whenever I want. Blogger is also available on mobile phones which makes it extremely easy to add posts on the go spontaneously. I also prefer typing and using a computer instead of pen and paper, as I believe I work harder and faster with modern technology which I spend most of my time using anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment